Welcome to simply creations link party!
I'm excited to see what you have to share this week!
but first I have a few valentines day crafty ideas from last weeks party and then on to the normal features.
1. Nap-time Creations love is all around valentines wreath
2. I Gotta Create's cupid in a box
3. Inspired By Family Magazine sew in love V-day card
4.Will Cook For Smiles Valentine breakfast, mini stuffed french toast
and on to the features of last weeks party
Beautiful done bedroom makeover by Creatively Living
Lovely shade of blue dresser done by Decorating Insanity
Transformed vintage mantel by The Homeless Finch...I know I'll be looking for one of these.
An amazing couch slipcover by The Barefoot Blueberry.
and cute zebra cupcakes by The Sasse Life
now its time for you to share!
Simply Creations Friday Link party rules
1. Link up a craft, sewing project, furniture renovation, tutorials,room makeover, organizing or a food item, even a Etsy shop, you can link up as many times as you want and it can be an old project just make sure you link to the direct page the project is on.
2. Please add my button to your post or anywhere on your blog, you can find it on the right side of this page
3. Please be sweet and visit at least a couple other links. Everyone loves comments or a new friend.
4. Follow me so you can join my next party and feature giveaways
By entering your link, you are giving me permission to use any part of your post including pictures in a feature on Simple Home Life.