Here are some pictures of the roman shade in the daytime
I love the hint of sparkle
And at night
I used a Martha Stewart blue/green thin metallic ribbon and silver ribbon. I had to brush on the fabric glue with a small paintbrush, it was a little difficult i didn't have any acetone to thin the glue.
The fabric was $4.00 a yard and the ribbon was on sale. It took me about 3 hours to finish (in between picking kids up at the bus, homework and etc) it got finished at 11pm. I really like how it came out, I saw a roman shade that looked like this in Better Homes in Gardens (the new one) and got the idea from that. Next is making one for the kitchen window.
Read about my first roman shades i made here