Chandelier to Candle Chandelier #3



This is my third chandelier up-cycled project. This one I made to fit larger candles instead of candlesticks. 
I wish I had a before photo but I must of forgotten to take one. The light was a rusty bronze color and the lights originally pointed down. 



I started out by taking the fixture apart then pulling out the wire.

I did about 4 light coats of spray paint with one coat of primer first. 

]'

I painted these wood flat circles and glued them in so the candles could sit on a flat surface.


I added the chain. 







These two photos were taken in my booth at Crompton Collective....it sold within the week I brought it in.


I love finding ugly light fixtures to revamp

Here are the other ones I've done

 photo 2012-NEW-Signiture.jpg
I will be sharing my chandelier at the link parties on my link party page click here to see them all.