I know a nursery is usually finished before a baby is born but we had to work on it and that takes time. I'm hoping her room will be done soon to start the painting and decorating process. The fun part.
Before she was born I knew I wanted grays, bits of pink, gold and mint. I want something modern mix with old and make sure I can easily transition it to a big girls room when she gets older.
I already have the crib, dresser and pink basket. This gives you an idea of the colors and look I'm going for in her room.
Links added for sources
1. Benjamin Moore's Gray Owl 2137-60 was one of my choices for when we were painting our master bedroom. But it was to dark for our room. Harper's room is going to have more sunlight and I might even get a sample in 50% to be even lighter.
2. I'm loving this pink deer fabric for her roman shade. I want to have white curtains and I already have some pottery barn curtain rods that are in pewter that I will spray paint gold.
3. Gold accent paint....this is by Ralph Lauren. You can find it at Home Depot. I would like small items painted in gold, like the curtain rods, picture frames and her dresser pulls have been painted in gold already.
4. I'm loving this framed art by Hobby Lobby.
5. I love hooks and this arrow one by West Elm is awesome. I plan on having a few hooks including the antler ones to hang some of her clothes or cute headbands, plus they add art to the walls.
6. This fabric bin is from Home Goods and I'm currently using it for a laundry basket. I'm hoping to find smaller versions for toys.
7. This is the crib my sister bought Harper. I really like the clean lines and its quality for such an affordable crib. This is the SUNDVIK crib from IKEA.
8. As I mention in number 5 I also love these hooks from Hobby Lobby.
10. I want baskets like these for inside her closet...which I will share ideas for that another time. These are from Target.
11. For some pink accents I like this color pink from Benjamin Moore called Wild Aster. Its a nice subtle pink shade.
If you check me out on Pinterest you can see my board "Harper's Room" I have pinned all these items except for the dresser and the pink basket. Along with many other pins
Follow me on Instagram and Facebook to see when I start painting her room...you can find the links on my home page.
I just cant wait to paint our little girls room. Its just so much fun having a little girl.