This is a modern geometrical and cozy looking living room inspiration board I created the other day. I enjoy making inspiration boards for fun, when I should be doing laundry or something.
But our living room needs a makeover someday...hopefully sooner then later so I found items I wouldn't mind having in our space. This is my more modern look. I do like mixed decor...farmhouse style and chippy pieces as well.
1. Paint - are Gray Owl and Simply White by Benjamin Moore. We just used these colors in Harpers nursery. I would personally use them again even in our living room. With gray on the walls and white for the trim.
2. Lighting - I'm in love with this mobile chandelier in antique brass from West Elm.
3. Monochromatic style "Watercolor Buffalo" by Ben Gordon at World Market.
4. This popular light from IKEA, the RANARP Floor/reading lamp.
5. I like a linen cotton curtain in white for any room...these are from West Elm. Linen Cotton Grommet Curtain.
6. The VITTSJO shelving from IKEA is very affordable. I don't mind the glass but with a baby I would replace it with wood.
7. This sofa is from IKEA the NORSBORG in dark gray.
8. Natural Tree Stump Side Table also by West Elm, I need this.
The Faux Potted Trailing Succulent on top is again by West Elm.
9. The beautiful rug is from Joss & Main and I really want to get something just like this for our living room, this one is called Darien Rug in Blue. The Geometric Coffee Table is from West elm. The candle holders are from H&M and the tray is from Crate and Barrel.
What do you think of this inspiration board?
My favorite is the rug.
Please note this is for fun and was not sponsored by any of the companies listed.